EQAlign group has released first experimental EQAling release for Linux (only for developers), called Kalyke Milestone 3, this software is PRE Alpha quality, use it with caution. M3 only support Simulation Camera, first real camera support expected for M4 release.
To run EQAlign/Kalyke M3 you need:
- Mono 2.2 with winforms and libgdi+, you can get it via: http://www.mono-project.com
- Open a xterm console (konsole for example).
- Extract download file:
* tar xfj kalyke-M3-*.tar.bz2
- Enter to eqalign directory:
* cd eqalign
- Run eqa4lnx script:
- Report bugs and suggestions to EQAlign developer team forums:
We offer two versions; 64 bits version has been tested under Debian GNU/Linux (testing) and Mono 2.2 compiled from sources; 32 bits version has been tested under openSuSE LiveCD 11.0 (http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/livecd/Mono-2.2_openSUSE-11.0.iso):
For more information, please, read README.txt file included.